HEARING PROTECTION SERVICES began…
…because there was a major need for quality hearing protection as Hearing Loss is at an all time high. We are a certified provider of Custom Molded Hearing Protection that provide the best in comfort, fit, and protection.
We use medical grade silicone in our Insta-mold plugs and lab molded plugs. All our products are latex free! We have everything from standard plugs to electronically enhanced custom molded hearing protection. We have products to fit your needs from shooting, motorcycle riding, water sports, construction, racing monitors, iPods, manufacturing, and even Law Enforcement.
We do gun/trade shows and shooting events, as well as other venues that require hearing protection. If you work in a high noise environment or want HPS to attend an event or for group fittings, contact us.
Let us help you PROTECT WHAT IS PRECIOUS – YOUR HEARING!
HEARING LOSS AND DAMAGE IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH!
- Hearing Loss affects 31 MILLION Americans and is expected to grow to 80 MILLION in the next 10 years.
- Hearing Loss is the 3rd MOST COMMON Medical Condition in America.
- The inability to hear is detrimental to everyday communication and social interaction.
DON’T LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU!
Acoustic Trauma is injury to the hearing mechanism in the inner ear due to very loud noise by a single or long term exposure.
Excessive noise exposure, such as that due to loud noise, loud music, wind and motor noise from motorcycles, gunfire, and machinery are some of the leading causes of hearing loss. The tiny hair cells in the inner ear are easily damaged; this deficit can be permanent. If the hair cells are damaged to a moderate degree they do not grow back.
Symptoms of Hearing Loss:
- I sometimes feel people are mumbling…
- I fail to hear the doorbell or phone…
- I find it hard to hear birds singing, footsteps, running water, and other everyday soft sounds…
- I have difficulty-understanding people in meetings or groups…
Hearing loss is easier to prevent than treat and less costly. Some loss over time is normal. However, for those other causes let us help you protect your hearing.